Our Salesforce Developer is responsible for the production, modification and maintenance of website and web application user interfaces. This involves working closely with designers and developers to turn static designs into interactive and engaging experiences.
This role requires experience in using Salesforce Lightning web components and a general understanding of Salesforce integration. Salesforce or Veeva certifications are considered a strong benefit for the role.
You Will Have An Opportunity To
- Demonstrate your experience with Salesforce, working with our skilled front—end development team to deliver solutions for our blue-chip clients
- Contribute ideas to process refinements within the team
- Lead effective interpretations of client’s needs as outlined in creative briefs
- Combine design theory, and take into consideration content, navigational structure and usability issues to create a powerful and integrated experience
- Commit to bring in new sources of creative inspiration to your work and team and a drive to continually enhance your creative and technical skills
- Work out of our Vancouver/Montreal office OR remoteOur Salesforce Developer is responsible for the production, modi fication and maintenance of website and web application user interfaces. This involves working closely with designers and developers to turn static designs into interactive and engaging experiences.
Who You Are
- 5+ years of Salesforce Development Experience (APEX / VisualForce)
- 2+ years of Lightning Development experience
- Full cycle implementation experience with Sales Cloud (at least 4 projects)
- Experience with resolving Salesforce technical debt
- Experience managing and mentoring other developers an asset
- Salesforce Administrator and Salesforce Developer certification
- NICE TO HAVE: Salesforce Developer ll certification
Thank you for your interest in a career with Appnovation Technologies!
Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Appnovation Technologies is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated equally.